Infertility (वंध्यत्व) means not being able to be pregnant within certain parameters. It also refers to inability to conceive offspring. There are many biological causes of infertility.
It refers to couples who are not conceive after at least one year of intercourse.
It refers to couples who have been conceived at least ones but not able to conceive now.
1. Birth Defects.
2. Cancer treatment with chemotherapy and radiations.
3. Environmental pollutants.
4. Heavy smoking and alcoholism.
5. Hormonal imbalance.
6. Vasectomy and failure of vasectomy reversal.
7. Oligospermia (low sperm count).
8. Azoospermia (zero sperm count).
9. Decreased sperm motility.
10. Pre mature ejaculation.
11. Erectile dysfunction.
12. Lack of confidence.
1. Cancer or tumour disease.
2. Clotting disorder.
4. Growth in uterus like fibroids, polyps, etc.
5. Excessive exercise.
6. Eating habits and poor nutrition.
7. Use of certain medications with chemotherapy drugs.
8. Alcoholism, obesity, old age.
9. Irregular menstruations.
10. Menorrhagia, dysmenorrhea.
11. White flow.
12. PCOD (polycystic ovarian disorders).
ayurvedic diet plan which decrease doshas and rejuvenate both male and female. also established satava guna in both.
Medicines like ashwagandha, shatavari, kumari, makardhvaja, shilajit, chandraprabha which removes toxins from body and rejuvenate body and soul.
All types of panchakarma are done as per patients requirement as sharirshudhi (Detoxification) and rasayana- vajikaran (rejuvenation). To increase the potency of both male and female.
Important panchakarma procedure for genitourinary disorders for females. Administration of specific medicated oil/ghruta/decoction right in urinary bladder or uterus is stated as uttarbasti.
In females it is useful in fallopian tube blockage, uterine fibroid, cervical erosion, vaginitis, endometriosis, cervical polyps, PCOS, infertility etc.
Above information is not by any referral book or text book. This is our act to give our experienced information about health to a common man in his own language.